Thursday 12 November 2020

Camp thank you letter

 This letter is to Tracey who was my group adult. 


Anieke D

40 Campion Rd

Gisborne


5 November 2020            


Dear Tracey


I am writing to you to say a big thank you for being truly awesome on our year 5 and 6 campto rotorua. The past week has been an absolute blast because of you. 


I really enjoyed riding the gondola even though I was petrified when it stopped. My favorite activity must have been the giant flying fox. My biggest achievement is taking that one step more on the high ropes all because you helped me look at you and not the ground.


Most of us will agree that you made our camp a lot more fun. Thank you so much again for being completely and truly amazing.


Ngā mihi

Anieke

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.